Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hid Conversions Kit H7 In Austin ,tx

Our hero is a pig

Yes, yes, a pig, pork, boar, cochon. A pig, in fact.
I say no more.

I put the 'incipit Original:

I'm alone now and everything suggests he will go on until the end. Which will be soon, I feel it. But I'm not complaining. Besides, what reason would I have to complain? For unenviable appear to me that my fate is shared unless there? I must admit, the comparisons in this area have always turned to my confusion. And I know a few - and even humans - which accommodate themselves highlight of my situation.
The place that I occupy my needs like enough to satisfy my desires. I do not know if the length of local outweighs its width, or vice versa. But it pleases me to imagine that the width does not yield nothing to the length. I do not know why the idea of \u200b\u200bexercising my freedom within a square a real comfort to me.
Consider then a square of side approximately two meters. Or, in other words, a square of four square meters (approximately). Uncorrected surface means, that is to say, not amputated from the surface of the trough.

e la mia traduzione di Seguito:
Sono solo adesso e tutto sarà così che lascia ritenere fino alla fine. The quale dovrebbe non tardar, lo feel. But I'm not complaining. Besides, that's why I complain? For unenviable as it may seem, my fate is perhaps the least shared? I must confess, the comparisons in this field have always helped to increase my confusion. And I know some - and even in humans - which can easily accept my situation.
the place it occupies is sufficient to my needs as the satisfaction of my desires. I can not say if the length of the room has the better of the width or vice versa. But I like to imagine that anything give the width to length. I do not know why, but the idea of \u200b\u200bexercising my freedom within a square is precious to me comfortable.
Let the
then a square of about two meters on each side. Has been given, in other words, a square (approximately) four square meters. Size does not mean correct, that is not occupied by the amputated surface trough.

task of the translator:

1. Read the entire text
2. Take note if you get just the right word or t ournure, expression, better in mind while reading. The items in mind when running from the lips so quickly that if you do not stop the re-study.
3. Documents (sad thing, you will know) on terms related the daily life of a pig and his death (as in this case).
4. Keep the style of the author. In this case, always higher and rational in contrast to the subject that sets out the considerations (also evoke Kant), that is a pig.

The author committed suicide. I propose it in translation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment