Monday, June 28, 2010

Doujinshis Vegeta Y Bulma

me the translation of the poems in form of paraphrase does not like

Without this Declaration immediately - par acquit de conscience - step to say what I mean.

What I say in the title of this post seems obvious:

  • if poetry is to be translated versified (verse and rhyme - chess, or deca dodecasyllable, if the French) do not give me enough direction. I want to give the rhythm. I know, I know it will never (or very unlikely) the pace of opera home (I can not even when I autotraduco), but I think a nice thing to give a rhythm, a poetic dynamism also in the target language;

  • if the poem is free verse to be translated, to paraphrase what I need?

To make things clear, I here a poem (nothing special, even if the result is no less offended Poetry) French Anna de Noailles . Then:

  1. put the lyrics in the original version
  2. put a paraphrase of the poem in Italian
  3. my proposal to put a translation in rhyme (but not over the length of the lines) in Italian

1. A slow heart without anger

(Love Poem)

I transvestite pleasure for you,
My vehemence and my emotion
In a c
œ ur slow and without anger.

But what matters most to me
From the moment you liked me,
That one day be tired of you!

- I lose my support and help,
So you haunt me And me and my obsession
become essential!

I see life and the sky through the window That

What your light passing cloud.

- I suffer, my mind and blame me, I hate
exhausting this desire!
For it is natural to the soul
To live alone and enjoy ...

RIMA: FFS ABA CCB DDE ghgh



2. Lento e senza cuore a stick (parafrasi)

Ho camuffato per compiacerti
vehemence and fury
In a slow heart and without anger
But what counts most for me
From the moment I liked you
and to be tired of you someday!
I lose support and help
As for me and worries me is now essential in obsessions
life and I see the sky through the glass
Only slight
What is your passing cloud.
I suffer my mind and I hate it complains
desire exhausting! Because your soul is
Viver alone and rejoice.


3. A slow heart and breath (rhymed translation)

To please you I turned to
Surging B
and movement in a slow heart and breath A

But what counts most for me C
Since I liked is to be ready C
tired of you have a good time B

Lose relief and spurs D
For my worries and obsessions I D E
become my foundation and I see life and the firmament
It is only through the window light
F
What is your passing cloud. F

and I suffer my mind I hate to blame G
exhausting such a wish! H
Since it is the soul G
Viver alone and enjoy it seriously. H

RIMA: ABA CCB DDE EFF ghgh

Jacqueline Spaccini

PS Now the question is what is - the two - the best form. Moi, j'ai pris mon shares.


0 comments:

Post a Comment