Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tibia Premium Days Pay By Phone

Trainspotting-Irvine Welsh

A handful of children in Edinburgh and surrounding areas: sex, the buzz, the anger, the emptiness of the days. They are the damned hell of a modern "chemical" with their lives and frayed with no escape. Looking for a ransom, a meaning to their existence - which is not a dead end because of home, family and ordinary use - in drugs and violence are the only possible answer. Flattened, furious, overwhelming: the debut of a literary talent, the novel shock that made history and gave voice to a new generation.


reach the second chapter of this book, on the verge of vomiting, I was tempted, tentatissima, leave it. In short, says three pages more profanity than I've ever known in my entire life (and am not a person I just fine) and the cruelty and realism with which he describes certain scenes, from sex to shoot up, is so strong to almost evil.
But then I wanted to continue, a bit 'worse than it perhaps because I was reading the second chapter I could not stay, a little' because so many I have talked about this book as a small cult. Violent, crude, a punch in the stomach. But a cult which should be read. And indeed, once completed (in much less time than I thought), there are several things that I have left. Despair of this group of toxic, a hopelessness that perhaps even they realize. The power that the heroin on who uses it. And even as HIV and devours you inside. The evil that is trying to detoxify test.
All described in a direct, no discounts and no uncertain terms. A foul-mouthed language, sex, violence, needle entering the vein and allow these guys to survive in the world. All this Welsh describes in this novel. More than a novel, we are faced with a collection of episodes that follow (and not always, at least for me, it was clear the logic), with different players taking turns at narration (who take drugs and just , who tries in vain to detoxify, who became ill through no fault of his own and seeks revenge).
E 'a punch in the stomach, and certain chapters for me were a bit' too excessive (I think it's really the first time a book makes me almost come to vomit). Yet, I realize the "beauty" of this novel. Of the desperation that is encased.
certainly not to read if you are depressed or if you are trying to detox because sometimes you can almost be like taking drugs. But for everyone else, if you are easily impressionable and able to overcome the sense that certain scenes are, it is to read.


Note to translation: the translator would need a good review the subjunctive ...


"Choose life. Choose a mortgage to pay, the washing machine, the machine you choose to just stand sitting on a couch watching the toys on television, to destroy the brain and soul, to fill your belly filth that poisons you. Choose rotting away in a hospice, and pissed under cacandoti, fuck, to the delight of those fucking assholes and selfish that you put in the world. Choose life.
Well, I will choose not to choose life. And if the balls do not know how to take it, something like that, well, fuck it, the problem is theirs, not mine. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment