Sunday, January 2, 2011

Minolta X 700 Wide Angle Lense

10 DEL 2010

Considering how I like to crack down on the books when I did not like, I was pointed out that after the post on the best books of the past year, is almost a must do also on the worst.
I struggled a bit 'to find 10 ... But the selection does not recommend never even to someone who is annoying me: P

(again, not in order of ugliness but of reading, starting from the beginning of the year)



-ALADDIN'S LAMP Luis Sepulveda

-Let the party begin Niccolo Ammaniti

-THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Lauren Weisberg

-A 'DISTURBING SYMMETRY Audrey Niffenegger

-THE DEVIL IN THE CATHEDRAL Frank Schätzing

-SHAKESPEARE THE BOY WHO LOVED Bob Smith

CLHOE Zhivago-RECIPES OF THE MARRIAGE AND ADULTERY Olivia Liechestein

-TIME THAT I WANT Fabio Volo

-L 'LAST LINE OF FAIRY TALES Massimo Gramellini

- Sophie Kinsella Can You Keep A Secret


that nobody wants me: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment