Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sms To Tell Someone That I Have New Baby

A-HEAD IN THE GAME-Georges Simenon

How much is the head of a man? According Maigret enough to play for his career. But this time Commissioner may really big: to escape from Santé, based on a simple insight, a person sentenced to death on the eve of execution capital is a bet that could cost him dear. tailing the escaped, Maigret finds himself at the Coupole, confused between the carrefour cosmopolitan fauna of Montparnasse: rich idle, failed artist, parasites. Here he meets one who is the true protagonist of the novel: Jean Radek, a former medical student of Czechoslovakia, penniless and ingenious. A personality tortuous and ill, that for the first time can surprise and disorient Maigret challenging him to a duel on the field of intelligence and dell'astuzia.

The yellows are a type of novel that I really like. Especially those "serial", with more or less brilliant investigators who face cases, and because of their intelligence or their talent come to discover the truth. I love Agatha Christie's Poirot. I love Adamsberger Fred Vargas, and I do not mind even the good old Sherlock Holmes.
What about Maigret? Perhaps among these is what excites me less, at least in this particular novel. A bit 'too disagreeable and grumpy for my taste. And in this novel, at least for the most part, does not show even a great and remarkable intelligence. It moves according to a suspicion that the person convicted of murder is actually innocent, to the point where it bracico escape from death. The rest is then a little 'confused. Like if you accidentally find himself catapulted into the truth.
I was not convinced at all. Note

translation: translations Adelphi not ever convince me at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment