Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hiding Certain Posts On Facebook

play a bit '? Small preview

chain to participate too Dardos Award, having been pleased with the recognition by the talented Francesca Follini .
Copincollo Regulation:
"This is a blog award given to deserving for the contents of cultural, ethical or literary. How should include all those who are honored, the rules are simple. Who is appointed as lists should:
1. To accept and communicate the rules, by displaying the logo of the award.
2. Linking the blog that has rewarded him.
3. Rewarding 15 other worthy blogs (Including the one that has rewarded, if you wish), warning them of the prize. "
not too linker 15 blog, is far too long and not have much time, but I find cute continue the chain.
First, I report my dear friend fumettositĂ  Giuseppe Magnifico , although this year has gone on holiday and left me in the country to grind to the drawing board.'ll pay!
It draws attention to the blog of Cosimo Ferri , my teacher for a couple of years, Ilaria Demonte , Mad Cauraro and Sara Gavioli , intrinsic reasons, Francesca Quatraro , talented illustrator for children, the blog of Pusciastova , the community which I belong and with which latito punctually, and the blog of Zizì , which I follow with great admiration.
Guilty hurry, I close the list here hoping not to hurt anyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment