Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Get More Club Nintendo Coins

Promotional messages

I do not want my readers if I use, for the first time since it was created this blog for non-literary but advertising (quiet, I will not try to sell you a vacuum cleaner).

E 'I made a promise to a dear friend. If your blog will exceed the 1000 visits, you can pluck a nice post by the advertising of The Prancing Reader (if this is an honor or not, can not establish with certainty ...)
So because the promise is best to maintain them and, above all, the 1000 visits we truly arrive, here I am.

So ... ladies and gentlemen, loyal readers and readers of The Prancing Reader click the link below and go to all the fantastic blog, "Good morning shit." (Not bad, not, as advertising?)



Okay, I admit, I do not do just to keep a promise (and because even occasionally appears on that blog some of my contribution) (and no, they are not even paid).

publicized it because I think it's really brilliant. Because I give voice to the thoughts of many (who does not use.The .. Ever open the newspaper early in the morning and then want to respond to some "good morning" with a "hello shit ... but do not see how the world is heading?"). Because I believe that the word (seasoned with a healthy dose of cynicism) is an effective weapon against the crap that surrounds us, and that too gooders will get us nowhere. And because I believe that there should be someone who makes us see once again how ridiculous it is all that we are living (ok, I point we have hardly noticed by themselves, but there is someone better, one more, to repeat).

short, publicized it because he deserves it and because I hope that someone, after having been here, has want to read, follow, share, and wish everyone a nice Hello shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment