Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Different Taste Dual Pipe Tobcco

A cartoon for two events

will find it Sunday, May 16 to June 2 Park (Bari) from 8:00 to 20:00 along with other cartoons / illustrations Francesco Cascella Giuseppe Magnifico and collecting signatures for a against the privatization of public water, and from 15 May to 30 June at the rooms of the Civic Centre in Genoa Buranello for an exhibition of satirical young to be held during the event artifacts.
Ok, the satirical cartoon is not my thing, but the topic is close to my heart ...
------------------------------
know Wikio ? This morning I received an email that I have been informed of the blog entry you are reading in their rankings. I do not understand much, but it seems that it is a good thing! (You'll find the badge with the position of the blog updated in category Comics and Illustration by Wikio bottom of this page - thanks Florie!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment